Bill,
    I have 6 of them
George

At 07:46 AM 7/12/2004 -0700, Bill Swingle wrote:
Years ago I began to notice how the market for Vision radios seemed to
remain stronger than most other radios. No surprise, it's a darn fine radio.
But now, after years of staying constant, it seems that market is declining.

So, I'm wondering, how many visions are still in operation?

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA