I throw in with Jared on his comments about he prefers the e-mail format BECAUSE if anyone knows it is him. He single handedly set up our club's website, discussion forum, photo section, and all the other segments that make up a really great website. He has really raised our clubs exposure and given us increased stature with the politicos and bureaucrats in our area. One who has done all that truly knows the advantages and disadvantages of both systems and I concur wholeheartedly.  My $.02 also!

BCNU

Bruce Hobbs

Austin, TX