-----------------------
From: "Jeff Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<heavily snipped>
I'm looking for a standard class (around 100 inch /
2.5 meter wingspan), 6 channel model that's reasonably
light for the slope on light to medium light days.
...I'm considering a new or used model if I find one that's similar
to the Sierra in size and weight.

The Opus at nesail seemed promising, but...
Any of the the standard class molded slope racers would
be nice, except these are usually heavier with thinner
wings, not exactly light air models.

Any suggestions or recomendations would be appreciated.