That's like me asking you what shoe size I should wear!

How about info like wing area, exact tail moment (like from 1/4MAC to 1/4 MAC), airfoil, and presence of flaps?

Jerry wrote:

I need a little advice from all you design esxpets out there. I have been
playing around with a 2M  and I think the stab size is a little shy of what
it should be. It figures out to be about 12 1/2 % of the wing area and was
wondering if this is what it should be. The plane does not an have an overly
long tail moment and does this enter in to what is considered the norm. Any
help is appreciated.
Jerry