Title: FS - Artemis LT V-Tail

For Sale…  Artemis LT V-Tail …  Near perfect condition…  Yellow with purple bottoms and a very unique purple "S" stripe on the wing and v-tail tops.  I purchased it new from f3x.com a few years ago.  It has been flow, but never abused.  Selling it because too many planes are in the hangar.  Includes 6 Multiplex digital servos, SR battery pack, wiring harness and switch.  Just add your receiver, program and fly.  Photos on my web site at:

http://adena.siebenaler.net/soaring/artemis/

I have the original shipping box for transport.  $925.00 plus shipping.

Steve Siebenaler
LSF Treasurer - Level V #113
Mason, Ohio