Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:24:00 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is an LSF# -  still an LSF 'Task' if you use electronic help?

Hi guys
Something that I have been wondering in the mean time is this:

IF the original LSF task completer's did it with out Varios and Picolarios and SkyMelodies and ELV's, can someone who uses and electronic aide claim the
'same' achievement (or should their certificates be marked LSF-E) ?
.
.
.
Gordy

-- ............................................................ Robert P. Andris 12155 Terrence Ave. Saratoga, CA 95070 USA

(408) 252-5469

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LSF 004, AMA 5055
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages
must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.