Wanted Help during F3B Team Selections in Muncie Ind.
Qualifications:
Applicant will have a good set of legs for shagging chutes, and clearing lines.
Verbal communication skills not necessary. Ability to understand arm signals a plus.
Applicant will need to be quick on feet and capable of using a mallet to drive turnarounds into the ground.
Applicant will need to work long hours in sun, heat, cold, wind and rain.
Wages: Food, beer, bed and the respect of your fellow teamates. The bed comes in a room with other gaseous pilot. 8<(

Looking for help 1 or more days between Oct 7^th and 10^th .
The team selections are the 8^th through the 10^th . Practice days are 6^th and 7^th .
If you are that candidate send me an email letting me know what days we can rely on your help.
Your teamates would be Dennis Phelan , Jeff Steifel and another pilot yet to be determined.

--
Jeff Steifel