I think you missed the point of the LSF. It's not the tasks. It's about growing the sport. The reason you need witnesses, and witnesses with LSF levels for the higher level tasks is to encourage you to get more people involved in soaring and the LSF.

Jo wrote:
Only real problem with LSF is to have witnesses. If you have money or a big pile of friends around you everything is possible. The tasks involved is not the problem. Sorry - I quit at Level 2 (at age 15 I think) but are still able to be at top level in F3J being alone when practicing every time (atleast thats what I think of myself :-)

And I think Gordy is a good enough flier to complete any task in LSF if he have the time and money. I hope he will work himself into F3J instead and use all his spare time so that we can see him in the next worlds.

BTW after following this list from time to time (there are to many messages to follow it all) I kind of like Gordy's small comments. He tries to put his fingers on stuff by twisting it a bit. Maybe he is twisting it a bit too much sometimes but I cant help but like it :-)

Regards Jojo (that have met up with Gordy only once)
www.grini.no (Norway)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Steve Siebenaler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Gordy,

As an LSF officer and recent Level V, I invite you to begin your

Soaring

Accomplishment Program journey and request a Level I voucher from

the LSF.

See the link below:

http://www.silentflight.org/LSF_Base/application.htm

Once you have completed the tasks, you will then have a complete
appreciation of the intent of the program. If you need support

along the

way, there will be no shortage of people to help you. Let me know

how

"simple" it is when you complete it.

Steve Siebenaler
Cincinnati, Ohio  USA

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages
must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

.