You are cordially invited to attend the Third Annual Pine Island Scale Aero-Tow which
will be held on Sunday, September 26. Located in the heart of New York's historic
Black Dirk Region, Pine Island is one of the country's premier soaring venues.

Our site is located on a spectacular sod farm with unending acres of meticulously mown
grass in every direction plus outstanding thermal activity.

This is a one day event and well worth the effort to attend given the caliber of the
site and the flyers who partipate. Rain date will be the following Sunday, October 3.

There is a $10 entry fee which will cover the cost of unlimited launches, lunch, gas
for the tugs and a very fine laser engraved commmemorative gift for all attending. (No
entry fee for tug pilots.)

We highly recommend pre-registration or contacting us if you are considering
attending. Please email Richard Behrends ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or myself. We will
respond with additional details and driving directions. AMA licenses required.

We look forward to a great event.

Kind regards,

Steve Richman