Happiness is...   being LUCKY!!!  8-)

Even though the box was torn up, the mummies wrapped up inside made it unscratched somehow. The hole in the box looks like the end of a knife handle or broom stick, and they had to hit it twice because the first hit was on a center section of the box where Don staples in a back bone second ply of cardboard. Second hit punctured the box, popped all the bubble wrap down to a wing tip, but didn't dent it. whew.

Don packs a ballast box in one corner, nothing hurt there, and in the other end are a loose bubble area were all the servos are packed, no damage there. Don really packs his models to take max abuse during shipment, and I think this shipment used up almost all his tricks to get it here safely.

And OH MAN, what paint jobs!!!  8-)  As Don would say... "trick"

I have matching custom paint jobs on my new ICON, and my new 2m. Pictures this weekend some time, these models are have wing tip colors that just jump off the wing!

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net