.>From: nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Robert Samuels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: [RCSE] Graphite 2
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:44:58 -0700

Hi Robert,

I am just about to start my G2 build, would be interested in getting your input. Thanks in advance.

Nick

From: "Robert Samuels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bcc:
Subject: [RCSE] Graphite 2
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 15:27:30 -0500

I just finished assembling/building my new Graphite 2. I ran into problems installing the flap servos/pushrods. If anyone is interested in how I resolved/fixed the problems I'd be glad to share my experience. Online or off depending on how you respond.

Robert Samuels.........St. Louis