http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/4142966b0bde4eda2740c0a87f99074b
/Product/View/W2240

Can one of the electronic gurus out there tell me if this wire would be OK
to use to make servo extensions, my usual supplier is out of stock at the
moment.  As a related question, what is considered heavy duty when it comes
to servo leads, some places I've surfed tonight call 22g heavy, some call
20g heavy.  I can get the Hitec 22g stuff locally
http://www.acehobby.co.nz/ossb2/root/OSSBEC2/showitem.asp?PID=116 , has
anyone got any recommendations on it.  This is for an F3B model with all
digital servos.
Cheers, Les.