Usually the bird wins... 8-)

At 02:58 PM 9/17/2004, Steve Meyer wrote:
So I guess the bird won.  lol

At 11:35 AM 9/17/2004, James V. Bacus wrote:
So I see a few posts from Copp today, so I figure I would surf his web site and see what's new.

Check out this commercial/video on his site for his new Mini Falcon sloper, groovy surf music, Copp jammin' his new slope toy on a sweet looking flying site, and the surprise ending when he starts flying with birds... ROFL

http://www.f3x.com/htdocs/Video/Mini%20Falcon1.wmv

You guys rock, that was the laugh I needed for today.

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net