Tom wrote:  "Icon sold to Skip Richards."

Isn't there some non-disclosure violation breached here? I don't know many people who actually admit they're buying an Icon. It just sort of mysteriously shows up. Something about the "element of surprise", but I suspect there's actually some sort of social stigma here.

Just a thought.  ;-)

-Les Grammer
-NWSS (& socially traumatized)