You know what, I think this single email is worse... You also could have sent me a private email...

You accuse me of being technically challenged... uncalled for. I contribute to this list often.

Have the rocks to call me out by name if you are going to do it on a public forum.

887 people on a list is small time... I am on forums that have 60,000+ members who post quite often daily.

I have been using this exchange far longer than you, and I am not going to modify my usage habit because you think I should. Deal with it.