Hi Guys ... went flying today ... it was just about perfect. Don Berry and I went down to the SSL field
at Milang and got Dons new NYX Furio into the air.

He now has just about got it sorted and it looks like a winner.

I flew my trusty Tragi, played around with the C of G and got it flying a bit better.
The slight wind that we had in the early afternoon gradually dropped to almost nothing, but interestingly
the thermals continued until we had to pack up as it was getting dark. 6.15pm.

All in all a really great flying day, but we were the only ones on the field. Where were you other guys...

Eddie the Eagle
in sunny South Australia