From: James V. Bacus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 7:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Flight testing the 9303

snip

The response of this radio seems a little quicker than my 10x, Jim
thinks
it's fast too, I am not sure why it seems like that.  I start dialing in
my
model, I appreciate the ease of use on the field with it.  I am trying
out
100% diff in launch mode, a suggestion from Mike Lachowski.  Wow, that
is
different, I see the idea.  I also work my way up to 100% aileron rudder

mix in that configuration so I the right stick is very effective.  Every

landing I don't have to stretch my way home I dial in the landing
compensation a little more.  Slowly but surely I am getting my new 9303
feel like I expect it to with a known model.  I need some more time on
it
before I contest it, I will have it out on Friday at FRU flying it, and
anybody is welcome to check mine out over the weekend there in Muncie.

Snip