Stick down with iron not quite hot enough to cause shrinkage, trying to keep everything as tight as possible. Shrink with an iron, with as much heat as you can use without causing melting problems. Do tests on samples first. Use Monokote, though as I recall Ultrakote is almost as easy to use. I suppose using an iron can cause little tiny scratches, but they are very hard to see.

Lincoln Ross