Thanks all,
got word that Craig is out galloping around the country, doing such irresponsible things as FLYING Visalia, HELPING with the F3B trials, who knows ... he'll probably end up accompanying Gordy to some contest somewhere.

At any rate, I'm sure his home life will require a visit soon, so I'll wait. Thanks for all the responses!