Yes, the Gulp is available as a glider, as is the Electron and the M60.
 In fact, these kits only come as gliders at the momement.

 - www.stevedrake.com
 - www.northcountyflyingmachines.com
 - californiasailplanes.com

There are not many wing only composite gliders out there, but there are
a few.  SoaringUSA offers one called the X-Wing.  Currently not onthe site
as our new shipment *just* came in this week.  We have a video of one flying
on our website:
http://www.soaringusa.com/videos.htm (scroll down)
[X-Wing DS'ing  - WMV - 2.3MB - 20 sec]

Cheers,