"Was really afraid (when I went to my first OVSS contest) but what I found was a bunch
of
 really nice guys ready to help anytime and an amazing level of flying.
 Had a chance to get fantastic timers/callers like Don Harris, Jonny
 Berlin, Martin Doney and many others.
 I won't miss any of next year's OVSS contests (now as a master ; )"

Glauco Lago

To those thinking that soaring is running folks off, this is the very reason that
OVSS, ESL, and other soaring groups exist.  You encourage and support folks on the
edge toward the activity they will grow into seasoned competitors and folks that
become organizers and CD's, and we all need them.

Marc

Marc Gellart, Marketing Representative
704-473-9292 Cell Phone
618-654-8101 Home and Fax