Gordon covered the basics quite nicely, thanks Gordon.

I'll reiterate on the appreciation though.  I certainly appreciate the
effort and time spent by all of the people that gave their time to help out
in the event that selected the US F3B team.  It is a challenging task to go
to the flying field, and not fly but just watch others do the flying.
Thanks for everybodys efforts in making this a successful TS.  We have a
very strong team, and I am confident that we will represent the US well at
the world championships next year.

It takes a lot of people to make an event such as the F3B TS work
successfully.  Some people came out for one day, some for two or three days.
In addition, when we weren't flying, fixing lines, or calling for our
teammates, the competitors were also pressed into service as workers.  I am
grateful for all that put the effort into this successful selection of the
team that will go to Finland to represent the US.  Special thanks go to Dave
Corven for spearheading this team selection effort, Phil Renaud for coming
out to be the CD the contest, along with Steve Kaluf of the AMA for the
site, tents, and other stuff that made the contest work.

Regards,
Joe Wurts