Reducing the price on my a cross tail Graphite sailplane.

 Wingspan 122 in.
Wingarea 1062 sq. in.
Airfoil MH32
Wing Loading ~8.3 oz. sq. ft
Empty Weight 40.9 oz.
Flying Weight ~70.0 oz

The Graphite has only been flown a few times and is in excellent condition.
This is the all molded version with the molded cross tail. Making some room
for new projects.

 Asking price is for the airframe only, no radio gear. -  $675 plus
shipping.

 E-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further details.

 Thanks
 Chuck