Dennis, your intended message is a good one, and we should all take heed.

Just to be fair here.......

It's far more accurate to say that very, very, very few Muslims are
terrorists. The recent crop of terrorists aren't Muslims, they're Muslim
Extremists. There's a big difference between the two, and the latter do not
base their anger and aggression on the teachings of their religion. Nor do
they have the support of Muslim leaders. This is not to say that Americans
are popular with Muslims. Many aspects of the American way of life, love of
equality, love of political freedom, ability to love money, these things
are not "kosher" with their beliefs. They have Avery right to hate us, and
many of them do, but their leaders are not encouraging them to kill
Americans, that is purely the domain of extremists who make up a very, very
small percentage of the Muslim population.

Up until 9/11, the most deadly act of terrorism ever perpetrated on American
soil was by Timothy McVeigh. We all blamed foreign religious groups right
away, and I remember being shocked that an American had destroyed the Alfred
P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. I haven't forgotten that jolt,
and won't be so short sighted again.

But that's not what you were trying to say in your post. Please don't
misunderstand me, I'm not trying to berate you for anything. I just wanted
to bring attention to a tendency we (myself included at times) have of being
suspicious of anyone with a "towel" on their head. The media has not helped.

       Dan Kitching

Everything I know about Muslims I learned on TV    (Thank God that's not
true)