Maybe one of you vision radio experts can help with this one.
6 servo set up in a Hera.  on both sides of the Vee, when elevator dual rate is enabled, both control surfaces do a down elevator move.
when switched to full rate, the surfaces go back to neutral trim.  The only mix is flap to elevator.  when that is taken out
surfaces still move when dual rate is enabled.  aileron dual rate has no effect on the tail surfaces, just the elevator dual rate.

Thought I had seen it all.  This ones new to me.

RX is a 7 channel airtronics blue cube ppm.

Thanks
Dan Fink