Folks.....

I know there's a lot of you out there trying to get Doug to build you one of these.... Well it's your lucky day. I have a brand new Winchdoc winch that I picked up from Doug 6 months ago. I have only used it for one day to test it out. We only launched my friends Genie a handfull of times. i ususally just fly off the club winches and don't have a lot of time to fly anymore. Comes with line and extra spools. I'm in the Seattle area and would love to sell it locally but will ship if need be. $950 + shipping

Jared

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx