Jeff,
Don't you think thats a little harsh !

The man travels, like I use to, he sees more people in and out of the business, and is surely intelligent enuff to gain a perspective on what he is looking at.

Granted, some of what Gordy says may be treated with a grain of salt, Some (most) not...

I have found myself , at times, wanting to get away from his

Grandeurous verbage, however!

I feel this man has done quite a bit from the trenches, and not the top, to promote the hobby personally and in written form.

Optimism, (that would be half full versus half empty),  is always a better view,  than the constant pessimistic view that we are all doomed as presented by many.

Thanks for your observations, I hope that you have enjoyed mine, and Thank You for YOUR support !
Jack

--
Jack Strother
Granger, IN