From: Dr. Danny C Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 12:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] September is almost over and....

We have beat landings, Gordy, and a few other things to death this month....
Does that mean that October is bashing vender month?
I just want to be sure to be up on the current bashing list.

Besides, how long has it been sense we had a good Vendor bash.

LMAO  :^P

Shows you that we have some good people supporting us...
That is something to say for such a small group.

Dr. Danny Williams
President of Rocky Mountain Soaring Association
Denver, CO
http://www.rmsadenver.com
The Icon Junkie....