From: Ron Weaver
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 9/28/04 8:21:39 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] September/October thread -- interference

I had a recent encounter with a park flier myself.  I helped him solo his POS, and his dad even took a turn at the sticks.  They were both grateful to get the help, and I was also able to educate them about frequency control (they didn't have a clue).  I hope to fly with them again sometime.  These people are interested in participating in our hobby - I say let's bring them into the fold.  As an added bonus - they expressed an interest in gliders and I was able to refer them to DAW and some of the other fine vendors that provide us with our toys.

Ron Weaver
Buffalo Grove, IL

Do you Yahoo!?