I agree, congratulations Don.

At 09:02 PM 9/28/2004, Shape wrote:
Congratulations Don.
To all who dont know Don let me say he is one of the nicest guys you will
ever meet in this sport. I'm glad to call him a friend. Just last Sun he
made his third trip of the week to Muncie to help me try for my L5 cross
county. I didnt make it but he is always there to help. Everyone who knows
him knows what kind of guy he is, he's the best.
Way to go Don
Jerry Shape

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net