Well I'll be. Gordy asked a candidate about my favorite flavor of flying;
Foamie Combat. More importantly Mr. Mathewson offered a reasonable and
supportive answer!

Wow!

Does this mean I can now safely consider myself legitimate? No longer a
bastardized, fringe participant? Goodness, I can hardly imagine.

No longer the black sheep, or red-headed step child? No longer Un-Clean?

You know, if there were more than 2.5 slope flyers in my county, I might get
pretty excited. DAVE MATHEWSON for president.

Thanks for asking Gordy. I'm impressed.

Let's be sure to give this gentleman a look:
    Dave Mathewson
    AMA Vice President, District 2
    7271 State Fair Blvd.
    Baldwinsville, NY 13027