Hi,
I have my antenna tape to the top of a full carbon/kevlar fuse.

Is there anyway you could shield the antenna from the carbon, like
laying something down on the fuse first then taping the antenna over that?
I'm guessing it would take something more than this, but wanted to throw
the question out there.

Thanks,
Dave Hauch
Mich.