I just talked to Gordy who was specking his Glider off a bungee launch. He
is a happy camper right now. He said Hi! to all his friends. He said, his
friends are the ones who are bad mouthing him here. He knows its only in
fun.
  The field is starting to fill up with tents and RV's. There must be 40 RV
parked in the field. I saw George Joy from Sirius and Airtronics is all set
up in the Vender area. Horizon Hobby has a pop up tent there waiting for
them. Gordy is putting up his push up. He will be Vending for Volz Servos.
  I saw Daryl Perkins practicing his landing. That paper plate was getting
allot of holes in it. There were 3 meters,2 meters, hand toss, electric
power, and bent wings flying all over the place today. I heard of NO
troubles with freq control, and the new Freq/Channel/AMA cards display board
is working fine. Using the pins for self control of flying seamed to be not
working. No one knew who had the pin.
  Tomorrow will be the big test with 5 times as many practicing there
landings, and just having fun...

Larry Taylor  KF6JBG
CVRC Visalia Fall Festival 2004
Oct 2nd & 3rd
Club Web is http://www.cvrcsoaring.com
Ed Hipp  is this years CD. You can reach him at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]