Looking for $950.00 plus shipping for a yellow E4 (stripped other than the wiring harness which is well done by yours truly) with less than 20 flights total over the last two years, and only four or five in a TD contest environment. Plane has 6 Volz XP's (chrome bottom cases) and a ATX 277777777 Rx and a CP 2400 mah NiCad, so if you want those make me an offer.

Never has been damaged other than the normal nose cone scratches from landing (even these are very minor). Plane has never been dorked or landed hard or launched with more than 8 Oz. of ballast just to see how it handled.

If any of you that are going to the F3B team select this weekend I will deliver it there as I am part of the volunteer (Corven's Special Assistant) crew. If not shipping would be added.

I need an offer off line by Wednesday PM as I am off for Muncie 4:30am on Thursday. Need the money for a new bird of a different color.

Jack Iafret
"Keeper of the Nostalgia Rules"