Hello Harley,

You must of lived in the Bay Area to get such a low #
You lucky dog :-)

I remember going to the contest at the High School in
San Jose when they announced the LSF concept and
handed out the first vouchers. My brother, Me, my
Father and George Steiner all started working on LSF
level one the very next weekend and sent our vouchers
in right away and we ended up 110,111,112, and 113
respectively. We really wanted to get in the under 100
group, but were told that they procesed the local
vouchers first.

Craig Allen LSF 111