Looks like somebody tried to change the Hosting information on 9/20. DNS information is bogus.

If John Wilson does not know what is wrong try Richard Muldoon, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Domain Name: CVRCSOARING.COM

   Administrative Contact:
        John Wilson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        n/a
        P.O. Box 694
        Visalia, CA,  93279
        US
        Phone: 5597324292
        Fax:
   Technical Contact:
        John Wilson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        n/a
        P.O. Box 694
        Visalia, CA,  93279
        US
        Phone: 5597324292
        Fax:

   Record updated on 2003-11-17 22:29:43
   Record created on 2001-11-05
   Record expires on 2004-11-05
   Database last updated on 2004-09-20 19:17:52 EST

   Domain servers in listed order:

   PLEASEDROPTHISHOST401728.FINALEHOSTING.BIZ
   PLEASEDROPTHISHOST401729.FINALEHOSTING.BIZ