You must have felt the rumblings Jack, because Sunday this very thing
happened.  I had decided to give more awards this year from the get-go, top
five Master and top three Sporsman class fliers are going to get
personnalized plaques.  Denny Zech, of the LOFT club, after the FRU finished
Sunday, approached me and sayed that LOFT would cover the costs of the
plaques.  So, the club that gets the largest income (two contest weekends
instead of one) from it's part of being in OVSS has stepped up and come to
the party to support the new awards that are being given.  I truly
appreciate Denny and LOFT doing this and for your input of some towel income
to me aswell, you understand what it takes sometime to make things "fly" in
the hobby and I appreciate your input in many other venues other than just
OVSS.

Just as many know, these cool awards we get and the sponsors that support
our hobby must be cultivated, just ask CVRC, CASL, LSF how tough this can
be.  OVSS is lucky enough to have had JR Radio and folks like Jack come to
the plate to support us in 2004, I hope in your area there are these kind of
sponsors too.

Marc