Converted my Laser 3MC to RDS two years ago. Installation is still very tight, clean and functional. Also a noticeable decrease in wind noise post conversion.

There are sources for the couplers that work well and adapt to most common servos. The locking screw should be sufficient but to make it a bit more secure, I ground a flat on the drive rod at the correct orientation. That puppy ain't gonna slip - ever!

Harley covered this topic very nicely in RCSD several years ago but his web site provides much more recent information. The Drela DLG installation is very slick. My next DLG definitely gets this setup! Need to mold the couplers for the D60s but Harley has also covered that.

Do it.

It works.

TNT this weekend. If you fly anywhere in TX-OK-KS-AR you should be there.

- Dave R