Thanks to all of you at CVRC for putting on another great contest. You do such a great job every year and I hope that you realize how much we all appreciate your efforts. The contest is so well run that it is truly a pleasure to participate. I don't think a contest can get much better than the Visalia Fall Festival, and that is due to a tremendous amount of effort and hard work on your part.

Thank You All,
Terry Mickle
Southern Oregon Soaring Society