I'm looking for a pair of Artemis LT wing bolts.
In the process of getting rid of old junk, these got
thrown away. F3X is shutdown until November, and I'm
hoping to get replacements sooner than this.

I've ordered a pair from Icare, but not sure if they
have these or can sell them.

Anyone here in the list than can help me out?