Hi folks,
  I'm going to attend the ECHLG contest up in North Carolina next
week, and I finally have all of my planes working.  However, I still
don't have a box built for my Sportube.  This is a mostly obvious
exercise, but I feel like I should try to leverage the inventiveness
of others who might have come up with superior packing solutions.

I took this picture of Oleg's cardboard nice box last year:
http://www.diff.net/media/2003_10_12_East_Coast_HLG_contest/img_2990.htm

  My situation won't be as pretty as his, because I have three planes
which all have differing amounts of dihedral and two with
non-removable stabs.  I'm confident that I can make it work given the
materials I have, but it would be nice to see if there are any other
pictures of travel carriers for hand launch planes out there.

  My current working set of materials includes two 4x8 sheets of 1/4
light plywood, a sheet of blue foam, plenty of glue/nails, and a
sportube in the mail.  I might go for a hybrid plywood/cardboard box,
or I might put some lightening holes in the redundant parts of
plywood, but it doesn't seem like it will be that heavy.

  I've searched the archives, but I haven't found too many good
pictures.  Any pictorial suggestions?

Thanks,
Peter
Melbourne, FL