Recently I asked if anyone had a chance to actuate an electric motor using a switch with the XP9303. I asked if anyone has done it, not if someone had read the manual. For those of you that read the manual, as I have, you might hane been under the impression that there was a way to assign the MOTO function to a switch.

If anyone has actually set up the 9303 with an electric 6-servo plane, I'd like to know what solution you came up with. I have one already, but there may be a more elegant solution that I am not aware of.

- Steve

You can do it with the Graupner MX22, same body as the JR 9303, but I think the software might by different. On the MX22 , there is four softswitch that you can program so more than one function can activate the softswitch.

Brian