I wrote:

> I did not know about JAXs (trying to sell his LHS business). A shame.
> I thought the electrics business might keep him going...

My fault as much as anyones now that I think about it a bit. I buy virtually
everything online. Even with shipping it is as cheap if not cheaper and I
could get -exactly- what I needed not what JAXs' wholesaler/distributor
sells.

Like I said on RCGroups... maybe there is no LHS business model that makes
sense anymore. At least not for planes... But that is OT for here. Replies to
my email please.

=====