Rob Glover wrote:
The wobble cow that I won for not flying very long is one of my cooler trophies. It wobbles a long time and even squeeks a little - the cat even likes it. Valeta wanted me to get the pig to go with it, but my flying wasn't consistent enough.

For those of you who don't know Rob Glover's flying, he's easily one of the best thumbs in the Mid South and he's proved it plenty of times.  He's been getting used to his Icon this season but this years Great Pumpkin Fly showed he's definitely bonded with it.

Typical of Rob, he's soar's quietly but wobbles a big stick :-)

Gordy
Soaring Tullahoma this Thursday