On 10/20/04 7:26 Chuck Anderson wrote:
> Not quite 100%.  Muncie is an official AMA site.  I seem to remember an
> attempt to create another AMA site on the west coast that was shot down by
> environmental nuts.

Ooh, SO close Chuck. But while the AMA owns the Muncie site, it is not
"official" in the sense that most people use it.

Again, AMA does not sanction, approve, condone, charter, or otherwise bless
a flying site. The AMA site in Muncie has no further "official" status than
any other flying site of an AMA club anywhere.