I just received a Royal Evo radio that I purchased used from Richard Jones through the RSCE. Richard thank you very much. The radio arrived in perfect condition and a day before it was supposed to. Your packaging job was the best I have ever seen. better than any professional RC vendor I have dealt with. congratulations on your newest family addition. I hope you are getting to sleep through the night and are finding some time to fly as well.
Aloha Pete Salomon