At 01:12 AM 10/21/04, you wrote:
Eddie:

I would be very interested in knowing about the resistors that you have
used and how you wired them up.

Actually, IMO, the whole list would love to get this info, and pictures
would be worth a thousand words.

Thanks for sharing this.

Jack Harper
Houston Hawks

If you want to see the information on the winch that I built back in 1984 go to my web page
at http://www.users.on.net/camtech/eddie/index.htm
Remember that this winch was made twenty years ago and these days I use the Bosch motor
to build winches.
I only run two speeds now, setting the low power to a setting that allows the winch to drive
all the way up the line instead of pulsing when the wind is too strong.

Have a look and then get back to me with any question that you have. The circuit diagram
isn't very clear but I can give more info on that if you want.

Eddie the Eagle