I have waited patently this week for this thread based
on ignorance and misinformation to die, but it seems
to have a life of it’s own!

Would you right wing anti-American Wako’s please find
another forum to express you hatred and ignorance
towards our country (USA) and it’s laws.

I hear there are plenty of places to fly in China :-)

Sincerely,

Craig D Allen LSF111