Last chance to get servo wire, hinge tape and gap seal tape.  I won't be
filling any orders after tomorrow, for at least a month and a half.  Those
of you who purchased planes or receivers, they will be shipped NLT Monday.

Below is an updated list of the items I still have for sale.  All items are
in perfect working order.

JR 8103 transmitter.  It's about a year and a half old and is currently at
JR for a checkup.  $225

NIB Tempest.  Wing servo installation has been started.  Other than that,
nothing has been done.  This is the light version with a standard tail.
$1000 + shipping.  This plane sells for $1200

RTF Organic 2M.  Includes 5 digital servos, battery and RX.  $650 or $385
w/o servos and RX.  Plane is in very good condition.  This plane sells for
$485

Pegasus, my own design.  It uses a Condor fuse, my own wings and NSP stabs.
This would be an excellent first 6-servo plane.  $285.  I have digital
servos in it, which can be had with the plane for a total of $600

Airtronics 92765 7-channel RX  $45

Airtronics 92775 8-channel RX  $45

NIB F80 Foamy.  $50

Giant Scale Laser 200.  This is the perfect tow plane!  It weighs #25 1/2
and has a 100cc motor with close to #75 of thrust!  It will tow your largest
sailplane with ease.  Span is 113" with 5 digital and 2 200 in/oz analog
servos on the rudder.  The plane will need to be picked up or shipped by
truck.  I've got close to $3500 in it.  $2200

NIB Simba Electric.  http://www.shredair.com/simba.html has photos and
details.  $475

Giant Scale Hurricane Kit.  80" span scale model with FG fuse.  The box got
wet and it's trash but the parts in it are OK.  $300