Pike Owner's,
What is your antenna solution for the v-tail? I have seen the Samba website but would like to know of your practical experience. This is my second Pike. My first is a light model with the antenna ran through the wing D connector out into the wing behind the spar and carbon D-tube leading edge. It ground checks "OK" and I can fly it at the edge of my sight with no problems.(72mHz)
My new Pike (50mHz) has a carbon center section and I won't use the above setup. I built another with a carbon c-section Pike and doubled the antenna length to .5 wave and dangled it out the back of the fuse. Reception is good, but it looks like hell and it is bothersome during launch. Any suggestions? BTW radio equipment is Airtronics TX/RX.

Bob Peck
Tulsa......BOOMER SOONER